• Who makes your products?
I do! From the communication and design through to the laser cutting and packaging, I do it all in-house to create a truly personalised experience for my clients.
• What is your turnaround time?
Currently it is 10 business days (*wreaths and custom signs which can take a bit longer depending on our production schedule). If you are wanting something urgently please get in contact before placing an order and I will advise if we are able to pull some strings.
• I’ve forgotten to order a topper can you do a rush order?
I sure can! *Provided I can fit it in to our production schedule, I would love to help you out!
Prior to ordering, send me an email explaining what you need and by when, and I will let you know if I can make it happen.
• How long will my item take to get to me?
I send all items with NZ Post – currently this takes around 3-5 business days
* Note these timeframes are a guide only, please see the New Zealand Post website for full postage details
• Oh no! My item turned up damaged – now what?
Contact me immediately via email showing photos of the product and the original packaging. Whilst I take all care in the packaging of my products and accept no responsibility once it leaves my studio, I also know that sometimes the mail isn’t treated as kindly as it should be, so I will do my best to come to a resolution with you.